To have fun, protective clothing is a MUST !
Here is the standard equipment for every motorcycle event:
- full face helmet
- leather suit, if two piece this must be connected with a zipper
- back protector
- motorcycle boots
- motorcycle gloves
Without this protective clothing driving on the track is not possible! If this standard is not met, the participant is excluded from the event. The entry fee will not be refunded in this case.
To be safe on the track, your motorcycle has to fulfill the following:
- no mirrors and no license plate
- all lights (headlights, turn signals, etc.) must be taped or removed
- the start number must be well visible
- cameras may be mounted if the racetrack permits, but must be secured against loss
For the technical condition of the motorcycle each participant is responsible. We will randomly check motorcycles. If a motorcycle does not meet the technical standard, we reserve the right to prohibit the use of the track with this. Also in this case the entry fee will not be refunded.