Our events should be fun, so there are rules that every participant has to follow:
- instructions from the employees of Gasss and the track operator are binding
- stopping on the track, for whatever reason, is strictly prohibited
- mutual respect on and off the racetrack should be normal
- driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication is prohibited
- the driver briefing is mandatory for each participant
- take special care with the entrance and exit on the racetrack
- respect the speed limit in the pit lane
- be careful when crossing the pit lane by foot
- in the paddock, walking speed applies to all vehicles
Should it come to disregard of these rules, we reserve the right to exclude the participant from the event. A refund of the entry fee will not be made in this case.
No matter if you need new tyres or if you need a motorcycle transport across Europe: We at #gasss like to do it for you.